Canadian Study Permit
Canadian school, colleges and universities are world-renowned and offer first class education that is usually at a cheaper cost than America - and for the same quality education! We encourage students from all over the world to come to Canada to study and even land a job so they can qualify to live here.
To study in Canada, you may need a study permit. In order to be eligible for a study permit in Canada you must;
- have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada
- prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fee and cover you and your family members (accompanying you) living expenses
- have no criminal record. You may have to provide a police certificate(s)
- be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary
- leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay
Need Further Assistance?
If you would like to know more about the Canadian Study Permit and how New Roots Immigration can assist you with this process then please do not hesitate to contact us by phone +1 (604) 265-5976 for a FREE 10 Minute Initial Consultation
If you wish for your Canadian Immigration eligibility to be assessed, you may complete the eligibility assessment form and Book a 1-hour Consultation for only $97 CAD.
About New Roots Immigration - A Canadian Immigration Consulting Company
New Roots Immigration Consulting Inc. is a Canadian Immigration Consulting Company based in Canada and providing its clientele with over 30 years of immigration advisement experience. We provide professional & personalized service, honest & trusted advisement, fast response times, and reasonable payment rates. We specialize in Family Sponsorship, Parent & Grandparent Sponsorship, Spousal Sponsorship, Economic & Business Immigration, Economic Express Entry, Start-up Business Visas, Labour Market Impact Assessments, Temporary Residence Visas & Permits, Study Permits, Visitor Visas, Work Permits, and Canada's Caregiver Program. Learn More About Us or Get in Touch.