Study Permit 

To study in Canada, you may need a study permit.  

Learn More About Obtaining a Study Permit in Canada»

Visitor Visa

To come spend a temporary stay in Canada, you may need a visa.  

Learn More About Obtaining a Canadian Visitor Visa»

Work Permit

Working in Canada is becoming increasingly popular to earn money and gain valuable Canadian work experience. You may have to have a Canadian job offer before you can apply for a work permit. 

Learn More About Obtaining a Canadian Work Permit»

Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

A Labour Market Impact Assessment - also known as an LMIA - is a document from the Government of Canada that gives the employer permission to hire a foreign worker.

Employers Learn More About Obtaining an Canadian LMIA»

Canada’s Caregiver Program

Canada’s Caregiver Program is a great way to bring applicants from all over the world to provide care to those in one of the following categories;

•    children
•    disabilities, or
•    elderly

Learn More About Canada's Caregiver Program»

Need Further Assistance?

If you would like to know more about Canadian Temporary Residence and how New Roots Immigration can assist you with this process then please do not hesitate to contact us by phone +1 (604) 265-5976 or Email 

If you wish for your Canadian Immigration eligibility to be assessed, you may complete the eligibility assessment form and Book a 1-hour Consultation 

About New Roots Immigration - A Canadian Immigration Consulting Company

New Roots Immigration Consulting Inc. is a Canadian Immigration Consulting Company based in Canada and providing its clientele with over 30 years of immigration advisement experience. We provide professional & personalized service, honest & trusted advisement, fast response times, and reasonable payment rates. We specialize in Family Sponsorship and have experience in all immigration regarding Spousal SponsorshipEconomic & Business ImmigrationEconomic Express EntryStart-up Business VisasLabour Market Impact AssessmentsTemporary Residence Visas & Permits, Study PermitsVisitor VisasWork Permits, and Canada's Caregiver Program. Learn More About Us or Get in Touch.