To come spend a temporary stay in Canada, you may need a visa.  As a visitor, it is most crucial that your stay is only temporary and that you intend to leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay. At the Canadian point of entry, many foreigners have been denied basic visitor status because they do not understand the policies surrounding what it means to be a visitor.

To be eligible as a visitor, you must;

  • have a valid passport

  • be in good health

  • return back to your home country after the duration of your visit

  • have enough finances to support your stay

Certain visitors may also require a letter of invitation for their stay and other documentation applies.

There are certain countries that require you to first apply for a visa before you can enter Canada. Whether or not you require this ‘ticket' into Canada it is still important you meet the necessary requirements to ensure you are not refused. 

Need Further Assistance?

If you would like to know more about the Canadian Visitor Visa and how New Roots Immigration can assist you with this process then please do not hesitate to contact us by phone +1 (604) 265-5976 for a FREE 10 Minute Initial Consultation

If you wish for your Canadian Immigration eligibility to be assessed, you may complete the eligibility assessment form and Book a 1-hour Consultation 

About New Roots Immigration - A Canadian Immigration Consulting Company

New Roots Immigration Consulting Inc. is a Canadian Immigration Consulting Company based in Canada and providing its clientele with over 30 years of immigration advisement experience. We provide professional & personalized service, honest & trusted advisement, fast response times, and reasonable payment rates. We specialize in Family Sponsorship and have experience in all immigration regarding Spousal SponsorshipHumanitarian & Compassionate CasesEconomic & Business ImmigrationEconomic Express EntryStart-up Business VisasLabour Market Impact AssessmentsTemporary Residence Visas & Permits, Study PermitsVisitor VisasWork Permits, and Canada's Caregiver Program. Learn More About Us or Get in Touch.