If you have at least one year of full-time (or equivalent in part-time) continuous and skilled work experience in the last ten years, you may be eligible to apply for the FSWC as your fast track option for permanent residency

As a skilled worker, you may be invited to apply for permanent residency based on your education, work experience, knowledge of english and/or french, and other factors. This program is most applicable to younger and  highly educated candidates with years of skilled work experience and high ability to speak English or French. 

Due to the competitive nature of this program, only candidates that surpass the minimum requirements will be considered for an invitation to apply.

Who makes the most ideal candidate for this FSW?

If you are between the ages of 20-32 and possess two degrees with one being at least three years duration or a master’s degree or doctoral (phD) degree and have obtained years of “skilled” work experience and have a high ability to speak English or French – you are most ideal to book for a consultation (link to booking)

If you ever worked in Canada, have a Canadian sibling or graduated with a Canadian credential, you might earn extra points. Keep in mind that your spouse or common law partner may make the better principal candidate.

How do I start an application? 
We’re your first step in starting a citizenship application.  Complete an eligibility assessment here

In most cases (not all), you need to show proof of settlement funds to apply for this program and the amount depends on your family size. The amount of money must be transferable.

Full-time is considered a minimum of 30 hours/week. Therefore, if you worked at least 30 hours in your occupation is it considered “full-time” for Canadian Immigration.

In order to determine whether your job is considered skilled, you must compare the lead statement and job duties to the most appropriate NOC code. Your National Occupation Classification (NOC) code is the number the job is listed under in Canada’s official job classification system. All skilled jobs are NOC 0, A or B. We encourage you to seek a legal representative to help determine your NOC code.